The Sun Dial Bar is a rotating cocktail lounge that offers cool cocktails and live jazz by the Mose Davis Trio, creating a relaxing ambiance and the perfect place to unwind. The Sun Dial Bar completes one full 360-degree revolution every 35 minutes, providing a complete panorama of Atlanta. From this vantage point on the 73rd floor, guests may sample from our distinctive menu of signature cocktails, savor regional concoctions in our souvenir glassware or enjoy non-alcoholic beverages and a selection of tantalizing appetizers. The unique blend of a stunning view, live jazz and an exceptional menu make The Sun Dial Bar the Ultimate Bar Lounge.
The Bar Hours:
- Monday – Friday from 4:00 p.m. until closing
- Saturday from 2:00 p.m. until closing
- Sunday from 2:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
New Year’s Eve
Bring in the New Year at the Sun Dial Restaurant Bar and View! Relax in our revolving luxury lounge 723-feet above the city with a front row view to the fireworks shows at Centennial Olympic Park and Turner Field. Your $25 admission fee comes with live jazz from the Mose Davis Trio, festive hats and noisemakers and a midnight champagne toast.
Sun Dial NYE Celebration
- Bar seating available at 7 p.m. and is first come, first serve
- Bird’s eye views of every fireworks display in town!
- Admission fee is $25 per person
- Complimentary noisemakers and festive hats
- Midnight champagne toast
- Limited bar menu served until 1 a.m.
Lounge Parking Validation: Must spend $75 in the lounge to receive 1 validation. For each additional $75 another validation will be offered.
Choose form the bar menus on the left for the most current offerings.
MENUS CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN ADOBE .PDF FORMAT
CLICK HERE FOR THE READER